Our Quality Assurance
At Zuke’s, we believe that nature provides everything that dogs need to live healthy lives. A simple, real and wholesome approach to food is at the forefront of every product we pioneer.
That’s why it’s important that every ingredient be natural, purposeful, and of the highest quality. Our trail-tested recipes contain only ingredients that we would eat ourselves. Each bite is free from fillers, by-products, and artificial colors and flavors. You can see and smell the difference, and your dog can taste it!
Zuke’s Commitment to Quality Products
Zuke’s has been producing dog and cat treats since 1995, and we’ve never had a recall.
- Our quality control and safety standards exceed the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) standards for pet food.
- Our ingredients meet stringent U.S. quality standards.
- We do not source ingredients from China.
- Our products are free from fillers, by-products, and artificial colors and flavors.
- We test for pathogenic bacteria throughout the entire manufacturing process, including the finished products, before they ever leave the manufacturing facility.
- Grains are tested for aflatoxins, and meat ingredients are tested for salmonella, E. Coli and other pathogenic bacteria.
- All of our products must pass salmonella testing before entering our Distribution Centers.
- Our suppliers have been providing high-quality ingredients to Zuke’s for a very long time.
- They are all respected in the pet industry, and maintain strict quality standards and controls.
- All of our products are manufactured in the United States and New Zealand.
- Our manufacturing facilities are SQF Certified (Safe Quality Foods) - one of the most rigorous standards.
If you still have questions, please visit our Zuke's Bonecierge Support Center.